The navigation and use of the website ‘www.lastplaces.com‘ implies acceptance by the User of all the terms contained in this page, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract entered into in writing and signed. It is recommended to read the terms carefully and carefully each time you want to enter this web page.
If you do not agree with the terms set forth, do not access, browse or use the website.
Last Places S.L is the owner and is in charge of this website:
Name: Last Places, S.L.
VAT Number: ESB67217018
Address: Calle Esteve Pila, 28-34. Bloque 4, esc. 1- 2º-2ª. 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona, Spain
E-mail address: mailto:email@example.com
Phone: +34 637 814 624
Registered in: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Libro 46413, Folio 109, Hoja 519173.
These General Conditions of Access (the “Access Conditions”) regulate access by any person who accesses, browses, uses or participates (the “User”) of the pages that make up the web domain ‘www.lastplaces.com ‘(the “Website”), as well as the content and services included therein.
Last Places, S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the Website, its configuration, availability and presentation, as well as these General Conditions of Access.
In the event that the User does not accept these General Conditions of Access or, where appropriate, the particular terms and conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for Users of the Website and that said entity determines, the User must refrain from accessing the Website.
Last Places, S.L. may establish particular conditions for the use of certain content and services, which must be known and accepted by the User prior to using them in accordance with the terms that are set forth therein.
The User accesses the Website under his sole responsibility. The contents and services are exclusively for the dissemination of information about the activities carried out by Last Places, S.L.
The User may access free of charge and without the need for prior authorization to the content and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the technical conditions or the need for prior registration regarding certain services and specific content as determined in the terms and conditions. particular conditions of said services.
The User agrees to make proper, correct and lawful use of the contents and services of the Website. Illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order activities are strictly prohibited; and in general, any conduct that attempts, induces or may go against respect for human dignity andl principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality or any other personal or social circumstance; against the protection of public health and consumers and users; or the protection of youth and childhood. Likewise, any activity aimed at impersonating any person or entity, or to interfere, violate, alter or disconnect the system, servers, networks or content, as well as, breach any connection requirement is prohibited.
The User will use the services and contents exclusively for private purposes, their use being prohibited to promote, sell, contract, disseminate publicity or information of their own or of third parties, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular terms and conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content.
The User shall refrain from using any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer or telecommunications equipment, which may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the content, programs or systems accessible through the services and content provided in the Website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorized access to any content and / or service of the Website.
Last Places, S.L. reserves the right to exclude the User from the service without prior notice and to adopt whatever measures it deems appropriate at all times, in order to avoid the behaviors and activities indicated above.
The Website is governed by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property. In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website or the use and / or contracting of products or services offered through the Website, implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by part from Last Places, S.L. to the User.
References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Last Places, S.L. or third-party companies implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of Last Places, S.L. or its legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, does the access or use of the Website and / or its contents and / or services confer on the User any right over the brands, logos and / or distinctive signs included in it protected by Law.
All Intellectual and Industrial Property rights over the contents and / or services are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, communicate publicly, including the right to make available, transform or distribute in any way the totality or part of the content and / or service included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of Last Places, SL or, where appropriate, the owner of the corresponding rights.
The person, persons or legal entities that violate the intellectual or industrial property rights of Last Places, S.L. They will be responsible before the Competent Courts.
The Website contains texts prepared for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of technologies and that refer to general situations, so its content can never be applied by the User to specific cases. The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of Last Places, S.L. The content of the articles published on this Website cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for specialized and personalized advice. The User must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding advice from Last Places, S.L.
This Data Protection Policy is an integral part of the Website Legal Notice www.lastplaces.com.
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD (EU) 679/2016 General European Regulation of Protection of Personal Data and the LOPDGDD 3/2018, organic law of protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, Protection of Personal Data , Last Places, SL, informs users that:
- The personal data provided through the channels provided for this purpose on the Website itself will be incorporated into the files owned by Last Places, S.L., duly registered in the Spanish General Data Protection Registry. The purpose of these files is the management of the Users of the Website, the management of the services offered through said site and, where appropriate, the management, development and fulfillment of the relationship established between Last Places, S.L. and those who provide their personal data through the Website. The User (s) declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to send the information freely.
- Likewise, Last Places, S.L. will process the data to manage the queries received through the Website by users of the same, for the sending of useful or interesting information related to articles, events and publications, advertising and commercial information, by different means, to The same, about the company, its activities, contests, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of various kinds.
- Likewise, we inform you by accepting this Data Protection Policy, the User consents that their personal data may be communicated to third-party collaborators of Last Places, SL, in order that they can carry out, by different means, including mail electronic mail, advertising and commercial information, on products and services related to the technological, computer and electronic sector, similar to those offered by Last Places, SL.
- You guarantee that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data to Last Places, S.L. for the stated purposes.
- When personal data is collected through the form, it will be necessary for you to provide, at least, those marked with an asterisk, since, if these data considered necessary are not provided, Last Places, S.L. You will not be able to accept and manage the Web service or query made.
- In response to the concern of Last Places, S.L. To guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the required security levels for the protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means at your disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided through the Website.
- To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your data, you can write to the following address:
In the event that the User sends information of any kind to Last Places, S.L. through the Website, through the channels provided for this purpose on the Website itself, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual property, trademark, or patent rights, trade secret, or any other third party right, that such information is not confidential and that such information is not harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility and will leave Last Places, S.L. harmless. for any communication that he provides personally on his behalf, or on behalf of third parties, reaching said responsibility without any restriction on the accuracy, legality, originality, origin and ownership thereof.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES WITH DESTINATION TO THE WEBSITE
If any User, entity or web pages wish to establish some type of link to the Website, they must abide by the following stipulations:
The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the URL of the Website itself and must completely cover the entire extension of the screen of the Website access page. In no case, except that Last Places, S.L. expressly authorized in writing, the website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the website, include it as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
On the page that establishes the link, it cannot be declared in any way that Last Places, S.L. has authorized such a link, except that Last Places, S.L. has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page to the Website correctly wishes to include on its website the brand, denomination, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of Last Places, S.L. and / or the Website, must previously have your express written authorization.
Last Places, S.L. does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those Web pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene the law, morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
Last Places, S.L. does not have the power or the human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other sites or external web pages that have established links to the Website. Last Places, S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the external website or page that establishes that link to the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limited to, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
Last Places, S.L. cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the services or information provided through the Website, nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation of the events that can be acquired through the Website, prepared by professionals from very diverse sectors.
Consequently, Last Places, S.L. does not guarantee nor is it responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents of the Website.
- The absence of errors in said content or products.
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it.
- The invulnerability of the Website of the security measures adopted therein.
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and products of the Website
- The damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that Last Places, S.L. established on the Website or through the violation of the Website’s security systems.
Last Places, SL is not responsible for the failures, errors or damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, which are caused or derived from from:
- The capacity or quality of its computer system or the presence of a virus in the User’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the web.
- Your Internet connection or access
- A malfunction of your browser, or by the use of computer applications of the User whose versions are not updated or the corresponding User license is not obtained.
However, Last Places, S.L. declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Website and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to users.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illicit, illegal content, contrary to the laws or that could imply an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, they must immediately notify Last Places, S.L. so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
The terms and conditions stipulated here are subject to partial or total modifications and without prior notice by Last Places, S.L. Therefore, the validity of the same coincides with the time during which they remain published on the Website. Modifications, partial or total, will be published in the same way as the current General Conditions have been published, so before accessing, browsing or using the Website, the User must read the General Conditions of Access published at that time.
Last Places, S.L. may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the User having the possibility of demanding any compensation.
If any of the provisions, or several of them, of these General Conditions of Access turn out to be illegal (s), null (s) or ineffective / ineffective, by a Court / Tribunal or other administrative body, the validity, effectiveness and The legality of its other provisions and of the General Access Conditions themselves will not be affected, unless the party claiming their nullity or voidability proves that without the clause that is void or voidable, the purposes pursued by these conditions cannot be met.
Visitors to this Website and any person or company that uses or contracts any product or service provided therein, expressly waiving any other forum that may correspond to them, submit except in cases where it is not legally allowed, to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts and tribunals of the province of Barcelona, Spain, for the resolution of any question that may arise about the interpretation, application and fulfillment of these conditions, as well as claims that may arise from any use of this website.
Your information will be sent to Last Places, S.L., and will be used to communicate with you about the forms you send and other services of yours. In accordance with Spanish RGPD 679/2016 and law 34/2002 LSSI, we remind you that your data will be incorporated into the files and records of activities of personal data owned by Last Places, S.L. duly registered with the Spanish AEPD and in its activity register and whose purposes are contact and management with customers / suppliers, and electronic commerce. Through this writing, Last Places, S.L., informs you that it is authorized to process your personal data. Likewise, we inform you that your data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent. You can exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Portability and Limitation of Treatment in Last Places, S.L. at Calle Esteve Pila, 28-34. Bloque 4, esc. 1- 2º-2ª. 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallés – Barcelona, Spain, or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Places, S.L. welcomes your comments regarding these General Conditions of Access. If you believe that Last Places, S.L. has not adhered to this statement, please contact us at calle Esteve Pila, 28-34. Bloque 4, esc. 1- 2º-2ª. 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallés-Barcelona, Spain, e-mail addres email@example.com We will use our best reasonable efforts to promptly determine and resolve the issue.